Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. If in eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so. If eye irritation persists get medical attention.
Do not ingest. If swallowed, rinse mouth and DO NOT induce vomiting. Seek medical advice.
Do not allow contact with soap or anionic detergents or other incompatible substances.
Avoid contamination of foodstuffs.
May adversely affect painted surfaces, linoleum, asphalt, rubber and plastics.