This is all the product references for all our products.
- Shaw JA, Rivlin ME. Menorrhagia , Medscape [Online] 2018 Available from: https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/255540-print
- Clinical Overview of the traditional Herbal Medicine Herbal Product, Capsella bursa-pastoris (L), Medikus,herba (January 2016)
- Nafe M, Kariman N, Keshavarz Z, et al. The effect of Hydroalcoholic Extracts of Capsella Bursa-Pastoris on Heavy Menstrual Bleeding: A Randomized Clinical Trial. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine March 2018, 1-7. DOI: 10.1089/acm.2017.0267
- Professional Information
- Unfer V, Carlomagno G, Dante G & Facchinetti F. Effects of myo-inositol in women with PCOS: a systematic review of randomized controlled trials. Gynaecological Endocrinology;2012;1–7 DOI: 10.3109/09513590.2011.650660
- Teede H, Misso M, Costello M et al., on behalf of the International PCOS Network. International evidence based guideline for the assessment and management of polycystic ovary syndrome 2018. Available from https://www.monash.edu/medicine/sphpm/mchri/pcos.
- Watson S. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS): Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment [Online] 2018 Available from https://www.healthline.com/health/polycystic-ovarydisease
- Smith L What is polycystic ovary syndrome? [Online] 2018 Available from https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/265309.php
- Benelli E, Del Ghianda S, Di Cosmo C and Tonacchera M. A Combined Therapy with Myo-Inositol and D-Chiro-Inositol Improves Endocrine Parameters and Insulin Resistance in PCOS Young Overweight Women. International Journal of Endocrinology Volume 2016, Article ID 3204083 http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2016/3204083.
- Felton K. Every question you have about CBD – answered. Explore Health 12 December 2019. Available from: https://www.health.com/condition/pain/what-is-cbd
- Grinspoon P. Cannabidiol (CBD) — what we know and what we don’t. Harvard Medical School, Harvard Health Publishing, 24 August 2018 updated 15 April 2020. Available from: https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/cannabidiol-cbd-what-we-know-and-what-we-dont-2018082414476
- Lamers M. South Africa approves continent’s first federal cannabidiol law. Marijuana Business Daily, Anne Holland Ventures Inc, 24 May 2019. Available from: https://mjbizdaily.com/south-africa-approves-continents-first-federal-cannabidiol-law/
- Government Gazette, Republic of South Africa, 23 May 2019, Doc number: 42477
- Eagleston LRM, Kalani NK, Patel RR, Flaten HK, Dunnick CA, Dellavalle RP. Cannabinoids in dermatology: a scoping review. Dermatol Online J. 2018;24(6). Available from https://escholarship.org/uc/item/7pn8c0sb
- Marks DH, Friedman A. The therapeutic potential of cannabinoids in dermatology. Skin Therapy Lett.2018 Dec;23(6): Available from https://www.skintherapyletter.com/dermatology/cannabinoids-potential/
- Dermatitis symptoms and causes. Mayo clinic [online] 2020. Available from: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/dermatitis-eczema/symptoms-causes/syc-20352380
- Rao J. A physician’s guide to treating acne. Skin Therapy Lett.2017 Dec;12(3): Available from: https://www.skintherapyletter.com/acne/physicians-guide/
- Lovell P, Vender RB. Management and Treatment of Pruritus. Skin Therapy Lett.2007 Feb;12(1): Available from: https://www.skintherapyletter.com/pruritus/management-treatment/
- Kurian A, Barankin B. Therapeutic Moisturizers in Eczema and Xerosis Management (Pharmacist Edition). Skin Therapy Lett.2010 Dec;5(2): Available from: https://www.skintherapyletter.com/pharmacist-edition/moisturizers-eczema-xerosis-pharm/
- United States Patent Application Publication: Pharmacological Treatment of Psoriasis. Pub. No.: US 2008/0255224 A1 Oct. 16,2008